6810 Cedar Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
After 33 years as an individual and family therapist, I have been teaching and coaching since 2004. I especially enjoy working with parents of teenagers. I am currently engaged in the following:
1. Parent coaching and education by phone.
2. Parent education groups at two Milwaukee-area agencies.
3. CDs from recorded parent education groups, including:
* 3 Steps to Parent-Child Harmony (3 CDs)
* Listening: Calming the Explosive Volcano (4 CDs)
* Parenting Your Challenging Teenager (5 CDs)
* A Mom's Struggle with Anger and Violence (1 CD)
4. A series of booklets and ebooks on "Old School" and "New School" approaches to parenting. Topics currently include listening, communicating, disciplining, managing anger in the family, parenting teenagers, and parenting children with ADHD.